Allison is available for nutrition counseling/education, meal plan/prep development and private cooking lessons. She specializes in:
- Sports Nutrition (especially for runners/endurance athletes)
- Weight Loss/Management
- Eating Disorders
You can learn more about her ‘food philosophy’ by reading this interview she did for the blog Lux and Concord.
If interested, Allison can meet with you in person (if you are in the Chicago metro area) or via Skype/telephone. Initial meetings are free of charge. Once your needs are assessed, she’ll work with you to develop a nutrition plan/program that works to meet your goals without breaking your budget and tailored to your lifestyle. What does this look like in real life?
- 1, 2-3 hour in-person or Skype session covering:
- Current diet assessment and recommendations
- Meal plan development
- Recipes and cooking tips
- Training tips
- Race day strategies for success
- AND 2, 15-30 minute follow up phone call check-ins
- Following the initial assessment, she will also follow up with weekly email correspondence to keep you accountable!
- After about a month or two of following your new plan – additional meetings/sessions can be scheduled as needed
Allison is also available for (and loves!):
- Public speaking and media opportunities (print, radio or television)
- Recipe/menu analysis
- Nutrition, fitness and wellness seminars/ presentations or community events
If you are interested in any of the above, please fill out the form below and she will get back to you in 24-48 hours.